The SOFIA 567 provides analog, AES3-digital and AoIP-streaming audio outputs. The Web Interface enables remote tuning, streamed audio, station switching, alarms, and more.
Multiple stations can be sequentially monitored using the programmable StationRotation™ feature. The SOFIA 567 includes a built-in BandScanner™, a real-time clock and full SNMP functionality.
The elite SiteStreamer+™ (‘Plus’) series offers advanced features for the most critical monitoring situations.
The SiteStreamer+™ also delivers important RF and audio signal measurements and dispatches email or text-message alarms for out-of-limits conditions and other reception errors.
Fulltime off-air program audio is available simultaneously as L/R-analog, AES3-digital and Dante®-based AES67 AoIP streaming, all with adjustable levels, plus a multi-listener Internet IP stream and front-panel headphone jack.
Install the SiteStreamer+ within the reception contour of your station and monitor off-air analog FM via the Web from anywhere in the world.
The SOFIA 567 Internet-listening stream supports up to 10 listeners at once.
Front-panel alarms and/or rear-panel ‘tallies’ indicate Audio Loss, Low Signal, and AM Reception Loss.
Easy front-panel setup uses jog-wheel menu navigation and the front-panel readout. The corresponding Web interface offers a detailed presentation and additional options.
Enhanced alarm logging includes the duration of each alarm, and there is virtually no limit to the number of alarms that can be logged.
Real-Time Clock has battery backup.
GPOs may be user-assigned to specific alarm functions.
The half-rack package features an OLED hi-res graphic display, wide-range LED level meters and individual alarm LEDs with rear-panel tallies.
SNMP utility is fully supported.
The built-in BandScanner displays a spectrum plot of the entire AM band (or a user-selected portion).
520kHz to 1710Hz in 10kHz steps or 522kHz to 1710kHz in 9kHz steps
≤100μV for 40dB SNR with 6kHz BW
Selectable (–6dB): 6kHz, 4kHz, 3kHz, 2kHz
Graphs and Metering
L, R Audio; Audio; RSSI, RF SNR, and histograms.
Program Audio Outputs:
- Balanced Analog (XLR) Left and Right outputs are adjustable from –15dBu to +15dBu in 0.1dB steps.
- AES Digital (XLR) output at 44.1kHz or 48kHz is adjustable from –30dBFS to 0dBFS in 0.1dB steps.
- Headphone Jack (3.5mm TRS) has adjustable listening level.
MP3 or OGG (selectable) streams have bitrates from 32kbps to 256kbps and sampling rates from 16kHz to 48kHz.
- Audio Loss: Alarm On/Off thresholds and Time On/Off intervals are programmable.
- Low Signal: Alarm and reset trigger levels are independently adjustable relative to the AM carrier level display and have programmable Time On/Off timings.
- Email Alerts: Email or SMS/text-messaging can alert selected personnel to specific alarms.
- Alarm ‘Tallies’: Individual open-collector NPN transistor outputs to ground are programmable for logic polarity and GPO assignment.
Auto-sets to Internet time; auto/manual DST setting, battery backup.
Dante®-based, AES67-compatible (selectable) AoIP utility has independent IP, Audio Format and Transmit Flow settings.
LAN connection to local network or Internet provides remote monitoring (listening and SOFIA 568 control); user-programmable network setup and streaming parameters.
12VDC at 450mA; a universal 90-240VAC inline switching power supply is included with the SOFIA 567 SiteStreamer+.
An optional rack adapter mounts one or two half-rack modules in a 1U, 19-inch rack space.
Size and Weight
1.6”H x 8”W x 6”D; 5 lbs. shipping weight.