*Note: Product ships in 1-2 weeks.
The AAT P400D is a powerful and cost-effective broadcast level Transmodulator/Processor which supports signal receiving, multi-channel descrambling, multiplexing, external table/data insertion and transmodulating.
The P400D is a powerful and cost-effective broadcast level Transmodulator/Processor. It supports signal receiving, multi-channel descrambling, multiplexing, external table/data insertion and transmodulating. It also supports MPEG2/MPEG4 SD/HD program decoding with two audio channels. With a remote, web-based management interface, it is ideal to support advanced content distribution, real-time signal conversion and transmission for any headend system. On-board PSIP Generation/Re-branding.
• 8-VSB RF input support
• Supports ASI and TS-IP input and redundancy
• Two separate common interfaces support multi-channel descrambling
• PID filtering, PCR re-mapping and filling (VBR/CBR)
• PSI/SI processing and regeneration
• Supports TS & Service multiplexing
• Supports TS & EIT pass-through
• HDMI, SD/HD SDI and CVBS output
• SDI output with 2 embedded audios
• 1 audio decoding through AES/EBU digital audio output, 2 pairs of balanced and unbalanced analog audio outputs
• Multicast and unicast broadcasting in LAN and WAN network
• GPI alarm and cue tone output
• 8-VSB RF Output
• Failover Slate on input loss
• Web-based user interface
• Front panel keypad and LCD
• SNMP supported for system integration