The AAT-M800 is characterized by a high RF and MER performance and by its unique ability to optimize efficiency of any digital TV amplifier using its patented OptiPower Technology.
The American Amplifier Technologies AAT-M800 ATSC 1.0 Exciter provides maximum efficiency for Broadcasters and Transmitter Manufacturers.
Besides a high RF and MER performance, the exciter offers the possibility to be upgraded to ATSC 3.0 by a software license installation.
· ATSC 1.0 / ATSC 3.0
- Software upgradable to ATSC 3.0
- High performance digital adaptive linear and nonlinear precorrection for maximum transmitter performance.
- OPTIPOWER® - market leading enhanced adaptive precorrection and PAPR clipping technology for maximum optimization of transmitter power efficiency (Option AAT-M3756)
- VHF and UHF (selectable frequency from 30MHz to 860 MHz in steps of 1Hz)
- Integrated Multi Standard Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) receiver for time and frequency reference based on GPS and GLONASS systems (Option AAT-M3711).
Three choices of internal precision (Local Oscillator) according to the needs of the system: 2ppm, 0.25ppm or 0.01ppm.
4x Ethernet Gigabit interfaces for control and data transport.
User friendly intuitive WEB GUI control for use with standard Web Browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera compatible).
SNMP client Get/Set/Trap.
Available software based Automatic Level Control to regulate any third party power amplifier output. (Option AAT-M3770/00).
Modes M/H and SFN supported.