The AAT-4400 Receiver Decoder supports decoding of SD or HD video, encoded as HEVC, H.264 or MPEG2, as well as up to four audio services.
The new AAT-4400 Receiver Decoder is the latest in American Amplifier Technologies long line of professional integrated receiver/decoders for distribution and monitoring applications. Latest-generation components ensure that the AAT-4400 provides the most complete feature set and the best value for a broad swath of common receiver/decoder applications. The product supports decoding of SD or HD video, encoded as HEVC, H.264 or MPEG2, as well as up to four audio services.
The additional audio handling capability makes the AAT-4400 the perfect solution for video distributors looking to meet upcoming descriptive video requirements, while continuing to support surround, stereo, and SAP services. As customer demands evolve, units purchased for SD decoding can be upgraded to HD via a simple software license, and with the included digital video output, video monitoring is as easy as finding the nearest standard consumer television or PC monitor.
With built-in ASI input/output capability, as well as available satellite and IP interfaces, the AAT-4400 is adaptable to most decoder use cases. The receiver also has a web interface accessible via all major browsers and complete control of the unit via the front panel keypad.
- Support for All Common Video Formats
- HEVC, H.264, MPEG2 HD, or SD video
- All formats auto-detected and switchable on-the-fly
- Up to 4 services of audio decoding or SDI pass-through with support for all major audio formats
- Dual SD auto-switching outputs
- Built-in ASI I/O for maximum value and flexibility
- Available 8VSB/Q AM-B, IP, RF satellite and DVB-T/T2/C/C2/ISBD-T inputs
- Full complement of ancillary data output in ANC and VBI
- Closed-caption or auto-scaling subtitle overlays for monitoring or burn-in applications
- Intuitive, straightforward web interface
- Full control, status, and alarm monitoring via SNMP
- Turn-around and Back-haul Distribution FeedsReceive network and live feeds via RF, ASI or IP, and simultaneously demodulate, de-encapsulate, encapsulate, and decode for local processing and re- encode requirements.
Upgrade Existing Installations
Replace existing receiver decoders to meet emerging video distribution challenges, including the need for more audio services or the transition to HEVC Experience industry-leading ease of use and interoperability coupled with low cost of ownership.
- Monitor Any Video Feed
Leverage quick set-up and automatic, decode-anything operation to monitor video feeds operationally or in an engineering lab.